Tuesday, November 16, 2010

LANDIS & CO at the American Music Awards . . .

-
in the fun but random category,
a friend recently asked my team to do a series of "red carpet makeover" segments 
for the AMA's.
-
so we called in our crew,
borrowed Church boutique on santa monica for a day,
brought in the models,
and took four girls from everyday
to pop star/r&b queen/gaga/red carpet ready.
-
it was a particularly crazy,
unscripted,
off the cuff pile of glamour
crossed with how-to's,
and having just seen the first cut,
i'm really happy with it.
-
the promos start running soon,
and we'll be at the red carpet on sunday,
introducing and talking during the pre-show . . .
so get ready to tune in.
-
-
fashion, apparently, IS funny.
-
-
jo, at work on my favorite model, me.
-
-
there's a method to the madness.
and it's pink feathers.
-
-
luckily,
tim showed up at the end of the day to take me back home.
in my head gear.
for my own safety.
and my ego's.
-

No comments: