Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BESOS - or, why the people you choose to keep in your life should be the ones that make you feel like THIS :


-
granted,
they can get a little "handsy" with each other,
but these people are the ones who believed in me,
or saw something in me i didn't see in myself,
and for the past three years
(3 YEARS!)
have worked tirelessly at my side.
-









-
this one random night out,
i looked around that table 
and saw
my "ladies in red",
my "bang",
my manacop,
and my man.
-
they've worked for free on jobs,
they've brought new ideas and new possibilities to the table,
they've kept my spirits up . . .
-
find your people, people.
-
in the end, they're the only reason we ever succeed,
but more importantly,
they're the only reason we're ever happy.
-
it never felt like labor with them,
which i think is the whole point,
and how i want to live the rest of this life.
-
besos,
babies.
-

No comments: