Saturday, February 2, 2008

new york city, mercer street style -

end of january, new york city light on the plaza. meanwhile, i'm downtown . . .


at the mercer hotel. where everything seems so much more . . . right.



maybe it's finding connie and kira waiting for you every morning to take you to the edit house.


maybe it's the violet leather chairs?


or sara in the afternoon?



i think i just kept smiling because for one whole week,
"home" was so chic and so perfectly serene.



all it needed was a pair of pit bulls,
and a tim under the magical chandelier. . .

3 comments:

Michael said...

I want to live under your skirt.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog. lovely photos from around the world. But I also really enjoy looking at Connie Ban (yr colleague)She's very stylish and is an inspiration for me. Lee from Hong Kong

Whiskeymarie said...

I am more than a little in love with those violet chairs.
Mmmm...