Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the theme is : PANTS I WORE

-
when you're slightly crazy about clothes,
like me,
planning your wardrobe for two weeks
in a foreign country,
on a shoot,
requires drugs.
-
and a color scheme.
-
so those of you who know me,
know that a post about the pants that i wore
isn't THAT odd.
-
those of you who don't,
welcome to my world:
-
loved these vintage kenzo floral combat pants:
-
-
just found these by a new japanese label : TIM
thought that was a good sign.
plus, good "ass pants".
-
-
and, 
a great pair of helmut lang sweatpants
to get you through scouting.
with a japanese cardigan.
and gray loafers.
-
-
hey.
it's a lot of crazy,
but it works.
-

1 comment:

Michael said...

That last shot gives me a little tingle. In the most complimentary and not intentionally inappropriate way!