Thursday, November 8, 2007

outerwear television shoot -


it's a simple little sale spot . . . and hella fun to shoot. complete with moving runways:



judith bedard and zoe havler takin a break . . .


sam saffman, some insanely hot model guy, nina keita, and matt loewen . . .




zoe takin a breather . . .


sam and matt takin in the sights . . .


judith and florence faivre meet their match . . .


at a star in the making . . .


(i just didn't have to wear the louboutins. thank GOD.)


the crew, me, and one down for holiday :



6 comments:

- said...

i want to be part of all of this fun. please make it happen. ;)

Michael said...

Sam and Matt takin' in the sights? Are they looking in a mirror, cuz HOLY SMOKES!

Nice work if you can get it, LS.

I just the peacoat online at 40$ off AND an additional discount for using my Old Navy card. Bargain! Those aren't gonna be OVER like tomorrow, are they?

Gretta said...

Oh my God - Old Navy is selling Louboutins now???

=)

I saw the spot last night - and cried "Hooray for Landis!"

Anonymous said...

How come I never see those people or those fab boots when I go to my OLD NAVY? I was looking for you today Landis when I stopped by. You weren't hiding in the back from me were you?

kevyn said...

Aimer le chapeau violet. looks like your having fun and that's what it's all aboot.
being very canadiana today.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous collection!! I also found at Brooks Brothers store many stylish collection of dresses with many coupons through couponalbum.com....