Saturday, December 22, 2007

landis smithers, how DO you do it?

how DO you survive the daily production grind of vans shuttling around strange cities (get in, get out, run around, take pics, get in, get out, run around, take pics) and production offices (everyone's so nice, everyone's on the PHONE, everyone's so BUSY.)?


perhaps you sneak away now and again to the roof:


and try to enjoy some argentine sun before they find you again:


because they will find you, my friends:


they will ALWAYS find you:


and you, being whom you are,
you will love it.

3 comments:

- said...

gorgeous pics of you sitting there on the roof!

Jennifer said...

this post totally made me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

Aha - I knew I'd find you on the roof. I'll always come look for you. Well in a good blogging way. Not a bad stalking way...restraining orders and all you know.

Feliz Natal e um Próspero Ano Novo!