Thursday, December 20, 2007

lookin down, and back, on the holiday shoot -

blame annique for this.
she taught me the whole "shoot yourself at arm's length from above" trick.



so, i HAD to try it out. first with tatyana:



then my lovely nina and zoe:


ellen was eager to play:


ok, i cheated to get estela and eddie together, trust me endless "me" heads were getting weird:


lena, richard, and sara:


wait, i'm back! with jo strettel and serena, our makeup and hair wizards:


of course, ash:


oh yeah! i even caught ms. bang. the woman who made this whole holiday she-bang happen:

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

is it the "from above" angle that makes your arm-length shots so much better than mine, or do you just have a really long arm?
i'll have to try this out.

Anonymous said...

that nina has some shiny skin

Anonymous said...

Now I know who to call when I need a "shoot yourself at arm's length from above" photographer for my next big event :)

- said...

i love endless landis heads!

The Spicers said...

Yes, shooting from above eliminates that double chin effect even on people who don't have them.

Whiskeymarie said...

Who needs "models"?
You know enough good looking kids to do the ads just from your "friends, coworkers and myself" pool.