Monday, January 21, 2008

i endorse and adore: kira carstensen


things to know about kira:

she has one of the sexiest voices i have ever heard.
that's why she's been the voice of old navy for the past year. gives me goosebumps sometimes.

she makes you believe in grace kelly, all over again.


she is the best of texas.


even when bedraggled and over-worked, her "darlin" is the sun through the clouds.

she is seamless.
her company, supply and demand, is almost invisible to the process,
allowing the creatives,
to create.

she surrounds herself with the loveliest of people. no assholes here.


she is a woman for whom you would forsake all other women.
(if you're into that sort of thing.)


hell, say her name out loud.
kira carstensen.
that's reason enough.

5 comments:

Gretta said...

I'm going to get you a long fur coat, with lucite platform boots, and a walking stick.

Anonymous said...

Yea for women with beautiful voices! (Just wanted to let you know that I am still "lurking" your blog)

Landis said...

ok,
t-gret first:
i already have a long fur coat. actually i have two. lived in chicago for years, remember? but i'll take you up on the other items. nasty girl.

t-gret's maman:
you are too cool. i LOVE that you are my lurker.

Whiskeymarie said...

I love a woman with a sexy voice. And, indeed- she does have a lovely one...

Effortlessly Average said...

[sigh] Dang. I want one. Where in this God's green earth (if you're into that sort of thing) do I find one of those? A genuine woman, I mean.