Thursday, December 13, 2007

dinner and some light shopping, brazil style -

so the holidays down here are rather. . . festive:


i don't know, tgret, is a very gold xmas your kind of thing? i'm thinking not.

and the stores we saw today? all about the architecture, less about the product. very life as product kind of mentality.


even the restaurant went all out to announce their holiday.
subtle.
i like:


but the food was great, as were kira and betania, cutest couple of the night:


caroline and bebe, not a couple, still cute as hell:


you know these hams:


and my connie!

3 comments:

- said...

red shorts. mmm.

Gretta said...

I LOVE the abbreviation of my name to "tgret". It makes me sound like an exotic bird.

That Gold Christmas photo looks like a giant wrapped chocolate bar, so I'd consider it.

You look so fab and RELAXED in Brazil! I assume you've met Mr. Capirhinia?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, mysteriously my solid gold Santa disappeared from my front yard. Landis, would you be a dear and look under the left foot of the statue to see if it has my name under it? I'd like to get to the bottom of the before Christmas.