Thursday, December 13, 2007

old navy holiday commercial - get out and play

this week, we cut loose a little, and play . . .



mr. christopher doyle, pacing the floor before creating more magic . . .

zoe havler, nina keita, and tatyana danilchenko, before the sprint . . .


matt loewen had to do quite a few crunches to get the shot . . .


and damn, if tatyana didn't hold matt and sam off . . . wearing those heels!



(and oh yeah. the puppies in THIS spot . . . they're still pitts. gotta love the cuteness.)

5 comments:

- said...

i already commented on this particular post on your facebook.

through some horrible computer glitch, your blog did not update for me between Nov. 30 and today. i was going a bit crazy, and then i was flooded with Landis [dirty!]

I have read it all now. Two weeks of beautiful photos, exciting changes, a lingerie ad that i never saw on TV [what!?] and i even liked your quotes! But most important [in your eyes, I'm sure], the picture of avec looking out the window has moved me one rung closer to the top of the 'i guess dogs are alright' ladder.

Thank you Landis! I hope you are having fun in Argentina, and I hope that things start updating again for me. I missed you.

Gretta said...

I saw this spot last night.

I'm coming to the next shoot.

And I'm bringing sandwiches.

Michael said...

I've been seeing it all day today (snowed in....6-10"), and those puppies and their wobbly legs and their hoppy little behinds are making me ACHE with the cuteness.

Anonymous said...

Pits in sweaters! Sqeee! What could be cuter than that? I like them with tails, too. Thank you THANK you for rescuing ON from the old "campy" (sometimes borderline retarded) ads!

Anne K. in L.A. said...

Bravo for featuring pits in your commercials! I have always loved the Pet apparel that Old Navy carried. Now, I have extra inspiration to shop there. Thanks again for the positive portrayal of Pits:)

BTW, your dogs are gorgeous.