Thursday, December 13, 2007

landis smithers, you ARE a very stylish boy -

so, granted, there was the 19 some hour with layovers included flight to get to sao paulo.
but i think i traveled a little stylish. givin myself some props:


and what was on the other side?
why am i standing on a big yellow dot, you ask?


why, i was waiting for my next "mode of travel":


what? you didn't see the helicopter coming?
yep. that's how we go from port to hotel here in brazil, baby.
just me, richard, and sara:



takin pics of each other along the way:


the precarious land on the roof of the hotel emiliano.
we bobbed twice before settling. i think the net was to catch richard's screams of horror:


i know, i know.
but i'm kind of getting into this helicopter life.

10 comments:

CCC said...

How exciting! You made it!

Jennifer said...

oh barf. ack! helicopter, bobbing, bad.

Jennifer said...

oh, but yes, i forgot to say, you do travel well. and damn you your immunity to cabin hair!

- said...

wow. helicopter? seriously?

i covet your life, Mr. Smithers.

Lou said...

I envy you. No matter how hard I try, I always looked like hell-warmed-over after the 40 minute Chicago to Columbus flight.

Anonymous said...

Still laughing about Richard's screams. You're working that helicopter arriva!

WendyB said...

Great pix!

The Guv'ner said...

You know I think the cosmos accidentally gave you MY life. I'm pretty sure helicopters and Gisele Bundchen's hotel room are supposed to be in my life. Helicopters indeed.

Sob.

Gretta said...

It's cheating to arrive looking fabulous, when you have no hair to be mussed.

CHEATING!

Or just lucky.

Who is the hot thing carrying your bag?

Whiskeymarie said...

I am always ever so jealous of your life, but not so much with the helicopter. If I had been there the last pic would have been of me hurling off the roof.
Glamorous, I am.